In today's world, technology moves fast. Unfortunately, that means viruses and Malware move equally fast. In order to help protect your computer in the most convenient way possible, HelpComputing.com/The Computer Place offer a wide range of tech support solutions. Perhaps the most convenient of these is our remote access technical support. If you are trying to meet a deadline, or simply need your problem fixed as fast as possible, our remote access service can be used to immediately open a connection with one of our technicians to begin fixing the problem. In many cases, we will have the problem fixed in a very short time!
Our technicians possess a minimum of three years experience in the field of computer repair. They are proficient in solving problems on both PC and Apple computers. You can monitor their progress, and use our chat system to ask questions and maintain a dialogue as to what is happening each step of the way. HelpComputing.com offers several different pricing options, including a one-time service fee as well as monthly service plans.
Here's how it works.
- You call or stop by The Computer Place to discuss the details of the service and sign up.
- You then login to our website, and follow a few easy steps to be entered into our technical support system.
- With just a few clicks, you will be connected with a technician that you can then collaborate with you to identify the problem and take steps to solve the issue.
- Once the problem is resolved, you can close the connection and every trace of the software used to open the connection will be removed. If you request it, a digital calling card can be left on your computer to make reopening the connection one click away!
Here are some of the services we can provide remotely.
- Viruses and Spyware Removal. Viruses, Malware, and Spyware can quickly infect a computer, causing it to run slowly. Unfortunately, even seemingly harmless actions while browsing the Internet can cause you to become infected. Often times these programs simply run in the background and cause performance issues, but they can also flood your screen with advertisements and popups. Infections can be thought of as someone else using your PC to make a fast buck. Certain viruses can compromise the private information on your computer. Bank account, credit card, and social security numbers can all be taken by these malicious attacks. They can also cause your computer to crash and corrupt your data files.
Fortunately, HelpComputing.com is here to help! By removing the trespassers, we can stop the existing threat to your computer. Furthermore, we can install software to help protect your computer from further attacks. You can chat with your technician during the session and receive tips on how to avoid attacks and scams in the future.
- Desktop and Laptop Configuration. Each year, computer software becomes more advanced and harder to configure. The sheer amount of computer settings and options can be overwhelming to anyone. At HelpComputing.com, we can help you with anything related to getting your computer to work for you. From setting it up with a specific device or printer, to installing software and using it. We can show you step-by-step how to use all of the wonderful features that computers offer. Sometimes a computer problem is not the result of malicious software, but simply an issue of configuring something correctly. Our technicians have the necessary experience to resolve such issues, and teach you how to avoid them in the future. We understand that computers should make your life easier, not harder! With our remote support service, you can be present every step of the way as we resolve your issue and get your software back on track.
- Training. We also offer training in several type of computer software. From Office applications to programs that interface with your devices, we can show you how to use them to their fullest potential. We can show you how to set-up games so that they run optimally on your specific system. We can train you to be a better player too!
Call (740) 826-2667 and download the tool below to connect with a technician at
The Computer Place
All Downloads Terms & Conditions